Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”)
The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as the “PDPA”), which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transactions, applies to the Fonterra Brands Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. (hereinafter referred to as “FBM”, “our”, “us” or “we”) as a data user. For the purposes of this written notice, the terms “personal data” and “processing” shall have the same meaning as prescribed in the PDPA.
Phone number : 017-310-8265
Email address : email@example.com
Smile With Anchor Contest Terms and Conditions
1. Organiser & Eligibility
1. Smile With Anchor (“the Contest”) is organised by Anchor Food Professionals, a division under Fonterra Brands Malaysia (“the Organiser”).
2. The Contest is open to all Malaysia and Brunei residents, residing in Malaysia and Brunei except for those stipulated in paragraph 1.3 below. For Malaysians and Bruneians below the age of 18, prior consent from their legal guardian must be obtained (“Eligible Contestant”)
3. The following group of people shall not be eligible to participate in the Contest:
a) Employees of the Organiser; and/or
b) Any business within Fonterra Brands Malaysia, their affiliates or anyone else professionally associated with this Contest and/or
c) Their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses); and/or
d) Representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of the Organiser (including its affiliates and/or related companies), and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses).
· The Contest starts from 1 October 2020 at 12.00am and closes on 31 December 2020 at 11.59pm (“Contest Period”). The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion amend the Contest Period at any time without prior notice to any party whatsoever. Unless otherwise varied to the contrary by the Organiser, any participation in the Contest shall be governed by the Term and Conditions set out herein which shall remain in full force and effect at all times. Entries received outside the Contest Period shall automatically be disqualified.
3. How to Participate
· To participate, Eligible Contestants must comply with each of the following:
Purchase selected Anchor Cheesy products with minimum spend of RM30 in a single receipt. The participating dish/product name (i.e. the Anchor Cheesy Best Seller) must be clearly listed on the outlet Official Receipt number with date of purchase stated during the contest period.
Scan the QR code on the tent card displayed at the cashier at Anchor Food Professional’s participating restaurant/bakery to access the official contest website https://smilewithanchor.com
You will be prompted to upload a photo of your Official Receipt and submit you contact details on the organiser’s official contest website https://smilewithanchor.com. Once you have submitted your Official Receipt and contact details, you will be eligible for the Weekly Draw contest.
Photo submission of Official Receipt must meet the following criteria:
a) Photo must clearly show the date of purchase, name of outlet, Official Receipt number, and participating dish/product name (i.e. Anchor Cheesy Product).
b) Photos must meet minimum visual quality standards. Visible miring, dithering, graininess, blurriness, overexposures, compression artefacts or other degradations to image clarity will not be accepted and will be disqualified.
Play the ‘Spin & Win’ game on the website to win a prize! You will also automatically be eligible to win the Weekly Draw prizes, Consolation Prizes and Grand Prize.
4. How to Win Daily Spin & Win Prizes, Weekly Draw Prizes, Consolation Prizes and the Grand Prize
1. All potential winners for Daily Spin & Win contest, Weekly Draw, Consolation Prize and the Grand Prize, will be selected via a computer random system and verified by the Organiser. Selected winner will be contacted through the number they provided.
2. The winners will receive the following:
Spin & Win Prizes
For Malaysian participants
· Anchor Face Masks x 1,000
· Anchor Apron x 200
· Anchor-Mainland Mini Cooler Bag x 400
· Shopee vouchers
o RM6 discount with RM60 purchase x 70,000
o 10% OFF with min RM60 purchase x 28,000
o 15% OFF with min RM100 purchase x 2,000
For Bruneian participants
· Get BND10 OFF at Le Apple Bakery voucher x 2,000
Weekly Draw Prizes
· Sony SRS-XB12 Portable Bluetooth Speaker x 7
· JBL Endurance Run Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones x 7
· JBL Go Wireless Bluetooth Speaker x 7
· Logitech Z313 Speaker System with SubWoofer x 7
· Google UK Home Mini x 7
· Sennheiser HD206 Closed Back Over Ear Headphones x 7
· Samsung Galaxy Fit-e watch x 7
Weekly Draw Period
· Week 1: 1 Oct – 11 Oct 2020
· Week 2: 12 Oct – 18 Oct 2020
· Week 3: 19 Oct – 25 Oct 2020
· Week 4: 26 Oct – 1 Nov 2020
· Week 5: 2 Nov – 8 Nov 2020
· Week 6: 9 Nov – 15 Nov 2020
· Week 7: 16 Nov – 22 Nov 2020
· Week 8: 23 Nov – 29 Nov 2020
· Week 9: 30 Nov – 6 Dec 2020
· Week 10: 7 Dec – 13 Dec 2020
· Week 11: 14 Dec – 20 Dec 2020
· Week 12: 21 Dec – 31 Dec 2020
Grand Prize and Consolation Prizes:
· Grand Prize x 1 : An exciting 3D2N stay at a Luxury Resort in Langkawi + Flights
· Consolation Prizes x 9 : A 3D2N Stay at a Heritage Hotel
3. All Prizes are given on an “As is” basis and are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash, credit, other items or voucher, in part of in full. The Organizer makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with respect to the Prizes and shall not be responsible nor liable for any problems and/or damage there to or arising there from.
4. Each winner is entitled to only ONE prize in Weekly Draw and ONE prize in the Grand Prize and Consolation Prizes Draw
5. All entries must be received by the Organiser via https://smilewithanchor.com during the Contest Period. The winners for the Weekly Draw, Grand Prize, and Consolation Prizes Draw will be announced/published weekly via three platforms:
· Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/AnchorFoodProfessionalsMY/
· Instagram Page : @anchorfp.my
· Website : https://www.smilewithanchor.com
6. The winners of the Contest will be notified via e-mail and WhatsApp, and is subject to the following:
i. Weekly prizes, the Grand prize, and Consolation prizes winners will be delivered to the winners according to the delivery addresses submitted.
ii. The Organiser reserves the rights to disqualify the selected winner that fails to be contacted after three attempts within five working days.
iii. All winners must provide the original Official Receipt submitted for the Contest as proof of purchase for verification. Failing which, the winning entry will be disqualified.
7. The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with alternative prizes of similar value, at any time without prior notice. All prizes are given on an “As is” basis and are non-transferable to any other person.
8. Entries must be received by the Organiser by 31 Dec 2020 11:59pm. Entries received after the stipulated time will be disqualified and ineligible for consideration for prizes.
9. The Contestant is responsible for any and all taxes payable as a result of a Prize being awarded or received (if applicable).
10. In the event that the Contestant chooses not to accept a Prize, the Prize shall be forfeited and the Prize which will be dealt with according to the absolute discretion of the Organiser.
11. All Prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the Contestant and are awarded by the Organiser and/or sponsors without any warranty of any kind express or implied. The Contestant shall execute a deed of release and indemnity in a form prescribed by the Organiser, if so required, in order to receive the Prize.
12. The Eligible Contestants and/or winners are fully responsible for any injuries, damages or claims as a result of or arising from their participation in the Contest, usage of their prize and/or collection of their prize. All transportation, accommodation, personal cost and/or any other costs and/or any other related expenses that are incurred to participate in this Contest and/or to redeem the prize are the sole responsibility of the Eligible Contestants and winners.
13. The Organiser reserves the absolute right to disqualify any individual that it determines to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in breach or potential breach of the Contest’s Terms and Conditions, at any time without prior notice.
14. The Organiser’s decision on selection of winners is final, conclusive and binding. No correspondence or dispute will be entertained.
5. Retain original Official Receipt for verification purposes.
1. The Organiser, its related and associated companies, and its agencies and companies associated with the Contest disclaim any and all liability arising from the Contest and will not be responsible or held liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) resulting from any contestant’s participation in the Contest, redemption and/or usage of the prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
2. By participating in the Contest, all Eligible Contestants agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Organiser harmless from and against any suits, claims, losses, damages and expenses, including reasonable legal fees that may be arise from or in connection with the Contest.
6. Right of Organiser
1. All entries will be the property of the Organiser and the Eligible Contestants will not claim, use, or exploit the entries for any purpose by any means at any time. By entering the Contest, each Eligible Contestant agrees that the Organiser reserves the right to publish, use the names and/or photographs of the Eligible Contestants and/or winners as material for advertising and/or publicity purposes without payment or prior notice, and further agree that by entering the Contest, the Eligible Contestants and /or the winners waive all rights associated with the image they have submitted for the contest. Eligible Contestants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
2. By entering the Contest, each Eligible Contestant is deemed to have read, understood all the Terms and Conditions of the Contest and they are fully and unconditionally agreed to be bound by it (as varied or changed). The Organiser reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions where necessary for legal, technical or commercial reasons and any such amendments shall be effective on the posting of the Contest website. Please check these terms and conditions regularly to see if there have been any changes.
3. The Organiser reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel the Contest at any time without prior notice in the event that it becomes not capable of running as planned, technically interfered or corrupted, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser, despite the best efforts of the Organiser.
4. Any terms and conditions applicable to the Contest which is illegal, prohibited or unenforceable under any law or regulation shall be ineffective to the extent of such illegality, voidness, prohibition or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining provisions.
5. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed under the laws of Malaysia. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version, the English version shall prevail to the extent of such inconsistency.